Sunday, June 3, 2012

Vintage Chair spruce up!

I picked this chair up at a Thrift Store about 7 years ago. I loved the shape, the size and the legs{plus it was really comfy & squishy to sit on}. My plan was to re-cover it...but clearly hadn't gotten around to it. So, finally I decided to do something to it!
The original floral fabric on the back of the chair was in great condition 
so I decided not to cover it up. Until I learn more about furniture upholstery
this will have to do for now{and maybe some paint on the legs}. 
The next thing I'd love to learn is piping~ I can't imagine that being easy!

 
I thought these were some pretty cool before & after re-do's.
1. Before and after: Wreck to gorgeous, 2. Lovers Computing Chair, 3. How I spent my Saturday night, 4. before and after 1, 5. "Circus" chair - before after, 6. Upholstered arm chairs
WOW~ what a little paint and fabric can do :)

No comments: