Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Vintage Bakery Decor

1} inkpainter
2} LapineOurs
3} haoli
4} plaidponyvintage
5} pinkchicboutique
6} LucyandEthel
7} pinkpearlstudio
8} MyMomsStuff
9} KipJohl
10} Vintagegoodies
11} bellalulu
12}CarolesVintage

{{Source}}

I hold JennyHoliday completely responsible for my obsession with this {eye}candy coated retro decor, her style is a mix of vintage collectibles & sweets.
I bought this Postcard in her Etsy Shop a couple years ago, it's been hanging in my Kitchen ever since{ I attached it to a block of wood & added a hanger to the back}. I've been drooling over her Shop looking forward to adding more of her amazing work to my kitchen walls♥

3 comments:

C. Dianne Zweig said...

I l love this post...thanks Dianne
Kitsch n Stuff

Mindy said...

I love vintage, kitchen, too! I've been collecting litte cupcake toppers to fill up a printer's shelf. Have a long way to go, but it's a fun journey!

SixBalloons said...

I love the look on the little girl's face, biting into the cookie!