Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Spruced up Wall Art

This might look familiar, I posted about it here. I almost forgot about it after storing it in my hutch almost a year ago~ then I came across it yesterday. Wow what a difference a little paint makes. It's dated: 1970, who knew felt was popular back then.
F E L T on Etsy:
{Wreath By: KnockKnocking} LOVE her Wreaths!!

{Wallflowers By: LilacSaloon}

{Birthday Crowns By: drfeltgood}

{Catnip Cat Toys By: OhBoyCatToy}
I'm amazed at what people can do with Felt :)

This was something fun. I've mentioned before how I love Spoonflower, well a few weeks ago I decided to use my own image and have a swatch made. Since I wasn't sure how it would turn out I only ordered a swatch.
I think it turned out pretty nice. With a few tweaks I'll be ready to order a yard or two.
Now I find myself looking a things around the house and thinking "Oh, that would look nice as fabric"....this could get expensive!

2 comments:

malia said...

wow that is so cool! fun fun fun
malia
www.yesterdayontuesday.com

Unknown said...

love love felt! and the fabric is great - I have always been tempted to use Spoonflower but can never commit!