Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Summer Craft Shows

I wish I'd planned better so I could have been able to be a vendor at a few Craft Shows this Summer. If I can't be a vendor at least I can be a shopper :) I've been searching for Art/Craft Fairs coming soon~ I found that some sites charge for a list, so here are three that don't. You can search for Craft Shows in your State: here, here and here.

One Craft Fair I'm really excited about is the Renegade Craft Fair! There will be over 200 Artists{many who I've been a fan of through Etsy for years} plus Craft workshops~ how fun!!

Inspiring Craft Show displays:

1. craft show display, 2. My booth at Garrison Art & Craft Show, 3. Booth Shot, 4. Craft Fair- my table!

I'll be sure to bring my camera :)

3 comments:

vintage mum said...

How I wish I could hop on a plane and visit can't wait to see the pics
Cate x

Kori said...

I'm so excited about this post! I can't tell you how many times I've wanted a new craft show to go to...I always end up at the Sugar Plum Festival. Not that it's a bad show, but there's never anything that's really new. Thanks for the links!!

Kristen said...

vintage mum~ I found a International link that might have something near you:
http://www.craft-fair.co.uk/MainEventsPage.cfm
Let me know if you find anything good :)

Kori~ I hear the Renegade Craft Fair is awesome so hopefully you'll be able to make it.