Thursday, December 31, 2009

My new Iron♥

has me wanting to iron & sew like crazy! After using an iron for the past couple years that I had to jiggle the cord to get to work{then prop it up and try not to move once the light came on}not to mention it was like playing the lotto, sometimes it would leave a burn mark and sometimes it wouldn't! So my new iron is like a dream...I seriously LOVE it!
So, I decided to make something. I wasn't sure what it was going to be at first. A tote, a pillow??? It all started with this embroidered sheet that I'd picked up years ago, that's just been sitting and waiting for me to do something with it.
I decided to turn it into a book{or toy} Bag for my friends little boy~ Ben.
That was fun~ I'm still in the mood for ironing & sewing :)

2 comments:

Kerri said...

I LOVE how these bags came out! I am inspired by you to become crafty!

Kristen said...

LOL...it can get addictive :)