Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sketchbooks, Journals & Notepads

I'm such a fan of making lists. I've kind of gotten out of the habit lately, but I used to make them every night before going to bed. Seriously, that would be the last thing I did each day....jot down all the things that needed to be done the next day. And what I didn't complete that day, would go on the list for the next day. As we get older, and our memory isn't as sharp~ making lists for me is the only way I can keep track of anything{and I'm not that old, but I think having babies does something to your brain}.

{boygirlparty}

All of my kids love to draw{luckily they take after my brother & not me}. I've been looking for sketchbooks so they can keep all of their drawings in one place and have them to look back on when they get older. I can't tell you how many drawings I have that end up getting crumpled or shuffled around the house.

{chewingthecud}


{theblackapple}


{twoguitars}

My daughter loves keeping a journal, something I never did{sheesh, I'm not sure if these kids are even mine???} she also likes writing her own stories, I think these idea books would be perfect for that.

{Mokopo}


A drawing by my daughter.

1 comment:

DANDELION DAYDREAMER said...

gorgeous blog! will add to my faves on my blog :)