Wednesday, September 23, 2009

New Catalog & New Shop Find

This is always my favorite Catalog to get in the mail. It's really more like a Magazine, and it's free~ just go here to request one.

You can also look at the Magazine{actually flip through the pages}on-line. A very cool feature!

I recently discovered the cutest on-line Shop: Arthur's Circus

The Shop is filled with: Vintage toys, collectibles, lighting, photography and art, with more vintage inspired loveliness than you can poke a stick at{in their words} I couldn't have described it more perfectly! To find out more about them, hop on over to their Blog

3 comments:

★Carol★ said...

Thank you so much Shelley! I just requested my catalog. This thing is going to be a keeper, and something that I will look through over and over again.
Thanks again!
Carol

Leigh said...

I went to one of the stores here in London last week and it was great, so cute. I love the oilcloth bags and they way they merchandise with vintage treasures. I wasn't the only one--the store was slam packed!

Esther said...

Hi, I'm a newbie to your blog. Lots of lovely pictures.

Thanks for the heads up about the Cath Kidston catalogue. I've placed an order and it seemed to go through ok but as I live in Australia, I'm waiting with baited breath to see if they send it or not. If they do, what a great deal.