Saturday, August 22, 2009

Shopping List Saturday....Barkcloth♥

I love this textured fabric. Popular in the 50's through the 70's, and now a sought after collectible. I'm always amazed to see what someone does with well loved vintage fabric....here are some awesome finds.

1) Pair Barkcloth Pillows, by: Shugsthisnthat 2) Rose Clutch Bag, by: PaisleyDaisy08
3) Vintage Linen Aline Skirt, by: grevilleadesign 4) Barkcloth Backpack Bag, by: vintagetouch 5) Pot-belly Doorstop, by: punchanella 6) Floral Barkcloth Tile Pendant, by: thegildedlily 7) Envelope Clutch, by: mystudio 8) Barkcloth Dress, by: MaidenRaptureVintage 9) Baby Barkcloth Hat, by: vintagebabyjane

If you'd like to see more Shopping list Saturday finds, stop off at Fancypicnic's blog to check out other participating Etsy shops.

3 comments:

beachvintage.com said...

Oh...I love that tile pendant.

Leigh said...

I love vintage barkcloth too--the prints are always so colorful and fun! Great for pillows and clothes like you've shown here.

Rosa said...

I love the stuff. I have an old quilt my grandmother made mainly of barkcloth. It's just so deco.