Friday, August 7, 2009

Looking for Inspiration....

I have a huge project to take on: My daughters room. I promised her that while she's away I'd get started on painting her room, so I've turned to flickr for some inspiration. I'm finding that decorating your kids room when they're little is so much easier~ when they're little they love everything you do! Now my daughter says she's grown out of the Cutesy Pink, and no longer wants her room "All Shabby Chic", Huh, is she serious???
So, now we're looking for COLOR!!

1. Framed in 70´s fabrics , 2. art, 3. Art Wall Above Bed, 4. Patchwork Nest

I could spend all day looking through Boopsidaisy's photo's .

1. (Carou)salivate

1. Twas the Night Before

1. Walls @ N2Skin

This is my idea of the perfect room...amazing colors(and floral prints everywhere)! I wonder if they fall into the "Cutesy" category???

1. the new happy bed, 2. bedroom

This is my Crafting Space(Disaster area)in need of some serious organizing. I'm in the middle of a few projects for my Shop, but once I'm done, organizing this space is on the top of my to-do list!

I have a few things I'm patiently waiting to arrive in the mail{trying to be patient...but I'm SO excited}I'll share them once they're here :)

1 comment:

Twyla and Lindsey said...

You have a fabulous blog! I am inspired already. I am so glad I discovered you today. Have a nice weekend! Twyla