Sunday, June 28, 2009

Sweet Weekend finds and MORE Vintage Sheets!!

I finally found a Vintage Eskimo electric fan~ it works and it's Aqua= one happy camper!


I also bought a 1963 Wonder Book "The boy who wouldn't eat his breakfast", such a cute book with great illustrations. And to add to my deer collection, this sweet carnival carrousel glass with a deer. I've seen many of these before but never with a deer!

More Vintage Sheets! Love these colors.

Flickr: Vintage Sheets, all the possibilities :)

1. vintage fabric, 2. Vintage Sheet Dress Back - Take 2!, 3. Reconstructed Outdoor Umbrella w/ Vintage Sheets, 4. thrifted sheet skirt, 5. Vintage "summer sheets" tote bag from Sugar Sugar!, 6. vintage sheet cot quilt, 7. Vintage Sheet Bags, 8. Vintage sheet lounge pants, 9. Cushions from Vintage Sheets

8 comments:

Sycamore Moon Studios said...

Love all of your finds! Lovely! Especially the book.

The Glamorous Housewife said...

That book made me laugh out loud because I am fighting with my younger son to eat his breakfast as we speak!

Kristen said...

Glad I could give you a laugh! My youngest is a picky eater too, so I know what you mean :) The book is pretty funny, it's about how his Mom tells him that if he doesn't eat his food he will get smaller & smaller until he shrinks away...Yikes!

Amanda said...

How fun!! Love the fan and that deer glass. So cute!

KnockKnocking said...

Wow, those are some uncommonly good finds!

Rose said...

Lovely things youve found! The fan looks great!
I would love to see what you do with the pretty sheets :)

Rose

Linda Summerfield said...

The fan is lovely, it is so stylish. You found so many wonderful things and I do love the illustrations.

Thrifted Treasure said...

What fantastic finds!! Esp love the fan and deer glass :-)