Saturday, April 18, 2009

Shopping List Saturday...Be Organized & Clutter Free

With summer just around the corner, here are some great Etsy finds to help get(and hopefully keep)you organized!

1) To do list, by: boygirlparty 2) Mini meal planner, by: smbriones 3) 11 Ways to start simplifying your life, by: LifeSimplified 4) Door organizer, by: niceprettystore 5) My lists book, by: YourSecretAdmiral 6) Pink box vintage wallpaper, by: drawflowers 7) Nest planner, by: apronthriftgirl 8) Yarn keeper, by: inklore
9) Letterpress labels, by: sycamorestreetpress

If you'd like to see more Shopping list Saturday finds, stop off at Fancypicnic's blog to check out other participating Etsy shops.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

great finds today....lovely to do lists & the letterpress labels are now on my "to buy" list
take care xx

Leslie said...

I love the yarn keeper! Great list.

KnockKnocking said...

We think the same way! I just love making LISTS!!

'fancypicnic' said...

Do you know, I've had my eye on those meal planners for a while now...these are terrific finds! great theme. Thanks so much xx