Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Pastel on the brain

I'm getting ready to re-paint my Bathroom. I've been trying to figure out what color combo I want to go with~ this Mosaic pretty much sums up the color and feel I'd love it to have.

1) 1950's Dish set, by: CometSalvage 2) Vintage slips, by: inwiththeold 3) The Swing Set, by: irenesuchocki 4) Child's Apron top, by: kinchi 5) Vintage Tablecloth, by: simplysuzula 6) Candy sprinkles necklace, by: deannaburasco 7) Cupcake bath bomb, by: fellingsmitten 8) Vintage fabric floral Wall Hangings, by: OliveSomeday 9) Dime store screwback earrings, by: eakerhouse 10) Masked face doll, by: shop66 11) stripe flower glass,by: vintagegoodies 12) Pink circus pillow,by: HollandFabricHouse 13) Foaming bath whip, by: doctorsweettooth

Is this beautiful or what?!! I'm not sure I'd ever want to leave the bathroom if mine looked like this.

1. our vintage seashore bath on a sunny day!

Wow! I'm loving everything about this bathroom~ especially the pink tub. But unfortunately I'm only painting my bathroom, not doing major re-construction.

1. Wallpapered bathroom via Living Etc

What a great idea, this would really be fun and easy to do. You could even rotate what you placed in the boxes.

1. Bathroom">Bathroom

The only thing left to do is come up with the time, $$ and energy to get it done. I'm really excited to get started after looking at these amazing inspirations.

4 comments:

Marie said...

What beautiful inspiration! Yes, I agree, who'd ever want to leave those pretty bathrooms.
Oh! I'm starting to feel that "painting urge" comming on!!!

Good luck!

Unknown said...

yes what beautiful inspiration. thanks for the great read....and I am loving that pink tub!

regards

ittybittybirdy said...

oh my gosh I have died and gone to heaven right? I love Holiday Jenny's bathroom! Oh MY GOSH! Have fun with your project... can't wait to see it finished

Jenny Holiday & Aaron said...

Ohh how funnn it was to pop in on you and see our bathroom!! So sweet of you! Thaks for liking it! :)

I Love your blog/shop to bits!!

Have a GREAT weekend!!
xoxo Jenny Holiday