Thursday, February 5, 2009

Two of my Favorite things.....

I collect lots of misc. vintage items, but my absolute favorites to find are Vintage Wallpaper and Vintage Buttons. A friend and I are getting up early Saturday morning and going Estate Sale~ing. Maybe we'll find the Estate of an old old retired Wallpaper Salesman or a lady who's Grandmother had the largest button collection!
You never know....it could happen :)

1. My collection of Vintage wallpaper, 2. Vintage Buttons ~~~ from lorimarsha, 3. Vintage Wallpaper Collage Packs 3, 4. Vintage Button Collection, 5. Vintage Wallpaper Storage, 6. vintage button drawers, 7. How I store my vintage wallpaper, 8. Lucky Find ----- Vintage Buttons, 9. vintage wallpaper tags

8 comments:

Cathe Holden said...

Looking at these photos, I think I've died and gone to heaven. Yes, surely heaven is filled with shelves just like that full of fabulous vintage wallpaper, for the taking, and I bet when it rains, it rains buttons like those.

Bagladee said...

What a lovely collection of items...I can see why they are your favourite, very pretty.

Mrs.Kwitty said...

My fingers are crossed for you!! May all your estate sale dreams come true (and you feel compelled to share the wealth with ME!! lol)
Smiles, Karen

Kristen said...

I'd love to share!
If I hit the Mother load I'll let you know :)

sarah said...

mad! i blogged about buttons today too!!!

Ruth said...

What an AMAZING collection. The wall paper is lovely, but I cant get over the buttons - that set of draws!!! wow :D

Junknista said...

I LOVE buttons. I just got some mother of pearl ones from England, woo hoo.

Hope you made out with tons of buttons and wallpaper.

maryboys said...

hi, kristen:) i found your blog through lori at creative serenity, and i'm enjoying both the photos and commentary. and this post about vintage wallpaper stopped me in my tracks! such beauty!