Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!!!

I don't usually make new year resolutions, but these are just some of the things I'd like to do more of this year:
Sew more, hike at least once every month, spend more time at the beach, read books til my eyes bleed and take at least one road trip~ that shouldn't be too hard to accomplish(you'd think).

1. 2008 becomes 2009: Happy new year!, 2. meet our new sewing machine. :), 3. Hiking trail, 4. Long Beach, California, 5. Book Thing Finds, 6. Cali Road Trip

1 comment:

Christa from Chloe Rose said...

Wishing you a wonderful 2009! Your goals all seem very achievable and enjoyable. I like the road trip idea. I enjoy going for a trip and enjoy watching from the passenger seat......I'll let hubby do the driving!

Blessings to you and yours......

Christa
Chloe Rose