Saturday, January 17, 2009

Fresh & New.....



Nothing like a fresh new Shop Banner!
Scrolling through the pages of Etsy to find a Banner that will best fit my shop is probably my least favorite thing to do, mainly because there are pages and pages and pages of them!! Ugh..... but then I found the Sweetest Shop GreenNest that was a perfect match. Not only is this seller(Claudia)super nice, but her turn-around on making both of my Banners was lightning fast!! She did an awesome job and I could not be more thrilled with them :)
If you're looking for a banner....make sure to check out her shop!

5 comments:

Jolly Polly Pickins said...

Very nice banners! She did a lovely job and they suit your shop perfectly.

Sara Libbey's Jewelry said...

Those are very fun!

Kristen said...

Thanks!

Bagladee said...

I'm off to check her shop out, both the banners look great.

ittybittybirdy said...

Oh I think they are just perfect for you!