Sunday, November 30, 2008

2 sweet girls, Shows I can't stop watching & a New Favorite Artist

Wherever I go...there they are. Whether I'm on the computer, doing dishes, folding clothes, crafting, sewing~ they find a spot close by to nap until I move on to the next place. My two most loyal girls :)
Two shows I wish I never started watching.

Bridezilla: Watching this show makes me crazy, but for some reason I get sucked into watching it. I'm always amazed when the groom goes through with the wedding...each time I'm hoping he doesn't show up~ but for some reason they do??? I've made my boys watch it to see what type of girls they need to steer clear of.

Surf & Rescue: Dewey Beach~ Wow...I'm amazed at the stupidity of some people and lack of respect for authority. They did a profanity count on one guy, I think they got up to 46. All I can say is WOW- you have to watch it to believe it.

Other shows I love, that I don't really have the time to be watching either: John and Kate plus 8, John Edwards Cross Country, Snapped, Celebrity Rehab and It's always Sunny in Philadelphia.

Recently I found Artist Brigette B. and her Etsy shop. I love her style~ her prints are fun and quirky.



I was pretty excited to learn that she'll be at The Handmade Brigade December 6th, which is almost around the corner. I'll be sure to post about all the great things I find there :)

No comments: