Friday, September 12, 2008

Need some Inspiration??

Have you heard of the Junk Gypsies? I first came across them last summer in one of my favorite magazines Country Living. I love everything about their style~ shabby, tattered, worn & pre-loved collected roadside treasures. You can check out their website, find upcoming events and even purchase some of their Gypsy goods.






















Recently I came across a video that gives a glimpse into the life of the Junk Gypsies. Talk about living your dream....what an amazing life, and so inspiring! I know it's a little long, but so worth watching. Enjoy :)

2 comments:

TheresaJ said...

What a great video and what an inspiration! Thanks for sharing!

Domestic Bliss & FOUND said...

These ladies are so wonderful- we just returned from Texas where we bought a bunch of goodies from them- they are such genuine lovely women- all of them!- Their booth was gorgeous-
TTFN
K