Saturday, August 2, 2008

Shopping List Saturday...

I was invited by Fancypicnic to be a part of Shopping list Saturday, where a group of Etsy sellers blog about favorite items found in fellow Etsians shops.
My theme is inspired by the upcoming arrival of my Niece. So this list is filled with sweet baby items, perfect for any baby girl.



Starting from top left:
1) Hand dyed block printed hummingbird Onesie, by: 1girl1boy
2) Newborn Mary Jane booties, by: Fluffybaby
3) Sweet mums felt hair clip, by: mycakies
4) Fresh flowers dress, by: kinchi
5) Sweet cherry bandana, by: WildOliveKids
6) Reversible diaper bag~ customize your own, by: retrofied
7) My little girl print, by: dazeychic
8) Nostalgic baby blocks, by: cookiedough
9) Ear flap pom pom hat, by: beaniedesigns
10) Chocolate brown onesie, by: layette
11) Woolen legwarmers, by: girlnumbertwenty
12) Snuggly baby blankie, by: layette

If you'd like to see more Shopping list Saturday finds, stop off at Fancypicnic's blog to check out the links to others who are participating.

7 comments:

Stink Bone Jones said...

I didn't know you had a blog but glad to have found it! Super cute combo for little girls. How did you do that, I would love to make one for my blog, if you don't mind sharing the info. thanks! Jaime

Kristen said...

I used Big-Huge-labs, it's free & really easy to use :) http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/mosaic.php

'fancypicnic' said...

What a super list! Such beautiful things available out there. The legwarmers are fun..the pom-pom hat...lovely!!
Thank you so much for joining in - this is a great selection of products...whatever will you choose next week?!
x Charlotte

Rosebud Collection said...

What great picks..You did a wonderful job with all the baby items..Darn, they are cute..

Tasha Early said...

I want a baby JUST so I can buy those legwarmers!! Great shopping list! :)

John said...

Great finds !!

Alicia said...

I just found this post through google. Sadly, my etsy account no longer exists. Thank you for including me while it did :)

I now sell on ebay!
http://stores.ebay.com/fluffybabyshop