Thursday, July 31, 2008

Great find, new purchase :)



Recently I found a cool Etsy shop: Mirrorgirl where you can find mouse pads and mirrors with artwork from some of your favorite Etsy Artists. One of my favorite artists is Seamripper(Kathleen Habbley), her illustrations are so cute & happy~ I love her work!
My son was sitting at the computer when I replaced our old mouse pad with the new one, he looked at it and said, "We don't even have a cat!" How funny, because I remember thinking the same thing when I bought it(they were out of the girl with a dog), but since I was so excited about finding a Seamripper illustration I figured Cat? Dog? who cares, it's cute!

4 comments:

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

That is too cute!

And YOUR blog banner is adorable too! What a fun blog you have. Thanks for the visit!

Artifax said...

Hi there!

That is one happy, cute mousepad! Sooo adorable!

I love that Kaari Meng book (on the post below) too! She has another book coming out soon called Home Sewn (I think?) that also looks very good.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! And I agree with pamperingbeki - your banner is quite adorable! :)

PAC said...

very cute!

Gina said...

aw how cute